These gatherings, brought to you by the School for Formation, and hosted by Bishop Loya, are held weekly on Tuesdays at 2pm gathering for clergy and lay faith community leaders. All are invited! This is our time to stay in relationship with one another, and learn and grow together. Our conversations will focus on the 4 priorities that Bishop Loya outlined in his inaugural Bishop’s Address on Saturday of ECMN Convention 2020 (you can watch the video here).
Topics in April 2021
- May 18: INNOVATION: Bishop’s Book Club: The Innovative Church: How Leaders and Their Congregations Can Adapt in an Ever-Changing World by Scott Cormode
- May 25: JUSTICE: Update from ECMN’s Racial Justice and Healing work
- June 1: DISCIPLESHIP: Bishop’s Book Club: Love is the Way: Holding On to Hope in Troubled Times by Michael Curry
- June 8: VITALITY: Appreciative Inquiry for Congregations, with Caroline McCall
Upcoming Bishop’s Book Club titles:
- May 18: The Innovative Church: How Leaders and Their Congregations Can Adapt in an Ever-Changing World by Scott Cormode
- June 1: Love is the Way: Holding On to Hope in Troubled Times by Michael Curry
Recordings from Previous Meetings
These gathering are recorded. You can find a link to all the previous meetings by clicking the link below.