These gatherings, brought to you by the School for Formation, and hosted by Bishop Loya, are held weekly on Tuesdays at 2pm gathering for clergy and lay faith community leaders. All are invited! This is our time to stay in relationship with one another, and learn and grow together. Our conversations will focus on the 4 priorities that Bishop Loya outlined in his inaugural Bishop’s Address on Saturday of ECMN Convention 2020 (you can watch the video here).
Topics in April 2021
- April 6: Discipleship was one of the priorities that rose to the surface in ECMN’s bishop search profile. We’ve taken some initial steps and made some first experiments into what it means to center discipleship in our life as a diocese. Join us on April 6 to help shape what comes next.
- April 13: Vitality: One mark of a vital faith community is its ability to connect young adults with life-changing ministry opportunities such as Episcopal Service Corps (ESC) and Young Adult Service Corp (YASC). Hear stories from current Circle of the Beloved fellows and future service corp fellows as we consider the question: “Who are the young adults you’re already in relationship with and how are you checking in with them?”
- April 20: Bishop’s Book Club: Join us to connect over the most recent Bishop’s Book Club pick: Being Disciples by former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams.
- April 27: Stay tuned to find out!
Upcoming Bishop’s Book Club titles:
- April 20: Being Disciples by Rowan Williams
- May 18: The Innovative Church: How Leaders and Their Congregations Can Adapt in an Ever-Changing World by Scott Cormode
Recordings from Previous Meetings
These gathering are recorded. You can find a link to all the previous meetings by clicking the link below.