Open to anyone, these workshops are a great way to return to the theology undergirding our liturgy, and to consider how you embody and make way for liturgy to function in your community. This is a great refresher for experienced clergy, a great orientation for lay leaders who want a deeper dive, and an essential component of formation for those preparing for ordained leadership! Led by insightful and experienced practitioners, each one will challenge you to consider how our worship brings together pastoral care, sacramental theology, and your individual gifts. Some reading and/or preparation may be set for each practicum at the instructor’s discretion.
The Deacon in the Liturgy with the Rev. Rex McKee
- Friday May 1 2020, 1 – 5pm
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, St. Cloud
- This event has been rescheduled from its original date at the SFF’s Integration Retreat in January 2020.
- 8:30am – 3:30pm, Saturday May 2, 2020
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Excelsior, MN
Marriage and Burial Practicum with the Rev. Joy Caires
- Friday, April 3, 2020, 2 – 5pm
- More details coming soon
Registration coming soon!